The Final Superficial Session: The Spiral Line
I have completed my fourth session! This one focused on the Spiral Line. This is the final session of the superficial section of the series. In other words, it is the final “once-around” the shallow end, before we start going deeper. The Spiral Line focuses on rotational patterns within the body. This session begins in the arches of the feet and then moves up the legs and core in a spiral fashion, seeking to intersect the lines we worked in the previous three sessions. The work done in session four connects the entire superficial body, allowing it to communicate through tension.
Taking A Step Back To Assess The Big Picture
My video review of my fourth session addresses something particularly important–something I haven’t spoken much about. After going through the session with you, I speak a bit about where I’m at with the series in general. I talk about a few things I’ve noticed, both subtle and extreme. I also share where I’m at in the relationship I’m building with my Rolfer, and I reveal a few revelations that this Rolfing experiment has uncovered for me so far.
If you would like me to alert you when I’ve reviewed my next session, please enter your email in the form below, and I will keep you in the loop! I would also love to know…what would you like to know about my experience? Respond in the comments below or shoot me an email at email@example.com. This will help me cater these reviews to meet your needs. (I am writing this for you!)
Do you have experience with Rolfing? I would love to hear from you, especially if you were a patient that completed the entire series! What did you think about it? Has it helped you? Do the results last long-term? Feel free to comment your experience below, or send me an email with your thoughts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need to catch up?
- My Experience With ROLFING: The Superficial Frontline [Session 1]
- My Experience With ROLFING: The Superficial Backline [Session 2]
- My Experience With ROLFING: The Lateral Line [Session 3]
Latest posts by LindsiKay (see all)
- Time For Another #SlackrobatsChallenge! - December 6, 2016
- AcroYoga Instagram Challenge – August 1st-10th - July 30, 2016
- THIS Is How To Make Kombucha…and Save a LOT of Money! $$ - June 5, 2016
- Join the Slackrobats and Yogaslackers for a FREE 10-day slackline challenge! [June 1 – June 10] - May 31, 2016
- A Headstand A Day Will Keep The Nerves At Bay :: Health Benefits of Headstands - May 26, 2016