Integrating the Torso and Breath
The Second Integration Session
We’ve made it to session 10! I only have 2 more appointments left! This session works to stabilize and balance the torso, putting a heavy emphasis on breath and the opening of the ribcage. The purpose of this session is to address the balance of all lines through the upper body. It is intended to support natural movement and physiological functions. It was a pretty powerful session for me in some ways.
KMI Rolfing: My Experience with Session 10
Torso and breath. I had a love-hate relationship with this session. There were things I really enjoyed, and things I really didn’t. My laptop died right before I filmed my review of this session, which means I was forced to record it on my iPhone. I apologize in advance for the sketchy angle and lighting, I clearly need some practice recording with my mobile device. 😉
As I approach the end of this series, I am beginning to reflect on the bigger-picture accomplishments I’ve realized in this process. It has really heightened my curiosity about other people’s experiences and outcomes with this method of structural integration. If you have undergone this series, or are thinking about giving it a try, I would love to hear from you (email@example.com) about your perspective. Please feel free to reach out to me to start a conversation.
Need to catch up?
You can find all my past Rolfing blogs on my YouTube channel: LindsiKay!
- My Experience With ROLFING: The Superficial Frontline [Session 1]
- My Experience With ROLFING: The Superficial Backline [Session 2]
- My Experience With ROLFING: The Lateral Line [Session 3]
- My Experience With ROLFING: The Spiral Line [Session 4]
- My Experience With ROLFING: Lower Deep Front Line [Session 5]
- My Experience With ROLFING: Abdominal and Thoracic Core [Session 6]
- My Experience With ROLFING: Deep Back Line [Session 7]
- My Experience With ROLFING: Upper Deep Front Line [Session 8]
- My Experience With ROLFING: Integrating the Lower Body [Session 9]
Latest posts by LindsiKay (see all)
- Time For Another #SlackrobatsChallenge! - December 6, 2016
- AcroYoga Instagram Challenge – August 1st-10th - July 30, 2016
- THIS Is How To Make Kombucha…and Save a LOT of Money! $$ - June 5, 2016
- Join the Slackrobats and Yogaslackers for a FREE 10-day slackline challenge! [June 1 – June 10] - May 31, 2016
- A Headstand A Day Will Keep The Nerves At Bay :: Health Benefits of Headstands - May 26, 2016