If the last session was my least favorite one so far…
….then this was my favorite!
KMI Rolfing Session 7: Deep Back Line
I’ve been waiting for the Deep Back Line session ever since I first met my Rolfer. I described my ailments and my goals for the series, and he looked at me and said “Then you’re going to love session 7, that’s when we’ll get deep into those hips!” What a coincidence that my favorite session so far would come directly after the most uncomfortable one.
This session is all about balancing the last two deep core sessions with support from the back. It focuses on spinal alignment in detail, addressing each and every vertebrae of the spine. Session 7 of KMI also does deep work in the hip rotators to balance the sacrum and SI joints. This was a very yummy session for me. Watch the video below to learn more about my experience with this session as well as some observations I had in the week following the treatment.
Have you been through the Rolfing series? I’d love to know how it went and if you noticed any ling term results. Please comment your experience below, or send me an email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need to catch up?
- My Experience With ROLFING: The Superficial Frontline [Session 1]
- My Experience With ROLFING: The Superficial Backline [Session 2]
- My Experience With ROLFING: The Lateral Line [Session 3]
- My Experience With ROLFING: The Spiral Line [Session 4]
- My Experience With ROLFING: Lower Deep Front Line [Session 5]
- My Experience With ROLFING: Abdominal and Thoracic Core [Session 6]