Balloons Over Bend
This weekend, Buddy and I performed at an event called Balloons Over Bend, an annual hot air balloon event that takes place in the heart of Bend, Oregon. This performance was a collaboration between myself and Terpsichorean Dance Studio, where I currently teach Acro Fusion.
This was a super fun act for Buddy and I. We spent a bit of time studying Michael Jackson’s moves in his live performances of this song, using them as inspiration for choreography of the piece. It was so great. The Jackson kids were such incredible performers for their incredibly young age. Writing this piece really renewed my appreciation for Michael Jackson’s talent as an entertainer. Quite the inspiration.
Performance: “I Want You Back” (Music by Jackson 5)
I have attached the full video of our performance below. It was so much fun, we wanted to share it with those of you who could not attend. For more performance videos, be sure to check out and subscribe to my YouTube channel LindsiKay. ♥
** Don’t forget to click “HD” if your internet connection supports it! **
Connect With Me!
If you are interested in seeing more of my performance work, or connecting with me about other aspects of movement arts, please reach out to me! You can find me on:
Email: email@example.com Join my email list!
Twitter: @lindsicagan * I’ll admit, this is where I spend the least amount of time.
Latest posts by LindsiKay (see all)
- Time For Another #SlackrobatsChallenge! - December 6, 2016
- AcroYoga Instagram Challenge – August 1st-10th - July 30, 2016
- THIS Is How To Make Kombucha…and Save a LOT of Money! $$ - June 5, 2016
- Join the Slackrobats and Yogaslackers for a FREE 10-day slackline challenge! [June 1 – June 10] - May 31, 2016
- A Headstand A Day Will Keep The Nerves At Bay :: Health Benefits of Headstands - May 26, 2016