A few words to lighten your load…
This image was shared on Facebook today by a clothing company I work with called Pokosha. I loved it so much that I wanted to share it with all of you. I hope it serves as a reminder to always be true to yourself. ‘Haters gonna hate.’ as they say. There is no way to please everyone, at least not without sacrificing everything that is true to you. You must find a balance between self improvement and self love in order to grow sustainably.
If you spend too much time worrying about what everyone else thinks…wait…I’m pretty sure there’s a Jack Johnson lyric for this. (Haha) Here it is.
“But everybody thinks that everybody knows
About everybody else but nobody knows
Anything about themselves
Because they’re all worried about everybody else”
– “Wasting Time” by Jack Johnson
I think that sums it up nicely. At the end of the day, the one with the most important opinion about your character is yourself. ♥
Latest posts by LindsiKay (see all)
- Time For Another #SlackrobatsChallenge! - December 6, 2016
- AcroYoga Instagram Challenge – August 1st-10th - July 30, 2016
- THIS Is How To Make Kombucha…and Save a LOT of Money! $$ - June 5, 2016
- Join the Slackrobats and Yogaslackers for a FREE 10-day slackline challenge! [June 1 – June 10] - May 31, 2016
- A Headstand A Day Will Keep The Nerves At Bay :: Health Benefits of Headstands - May 26, 2016