Foundations of AcroYoga
A Weekly AcroYoga Class in Bend, Oregon
I am happy to announce that Buddy and I will be offering a weekly AcroYoga class in Bend Oregon, followed by an AcroYoga jam every Sunday. The class will be appropriate for a range of skill levels, but will approach concepts and technique from a foundational perspective. Beginners are encouraged to attend. The acro jam afterwards is for training only. No instruction will be offered at the jam. This offering begins in April and is held at Gotta Dance Studio at 917 NE 8th St, Bend Oregon. (Google map provided below.)
More details can be found on the poster below!
AcroYoga Class 6:00pm – 7:30pm ($15)
AcroYoga Jam 7:30pm – 9:00pm ($5)
Need some clarification about the difference between a class and a jam?
Check out the definitions below!
What’s the difference between a AcroYoga class and a AcroYoga jam?
A class designed where student(s) pays a teacher(s) for detailed and formal instruction on acro positions, progressions, and spotting!
A jam is designed for student(s) to pay for a space to practice acro positions, progressions, and spotting that they have previously learned in a class, workshop, private or immersion.
Latest posts by LindsiKay (see all)
- Time For Another #SlackrobatsChallenge! - December 6, 2016
- AcroYoga Instagram Challenge – August 1st-10th - July 30, 2016
- THIS Is How To Make Kombucha…and Save a LOT of Money! $$ - June 5, 2016
- Join the Slackrobats and Yogaslackers for a FREE 10-day slackline challenge! [June 1 – June 10] - May 31, 2016
- A Headstand A Day Will Keep The Nerves At Bay :: Health Benefits of Headstands - May 26, 2016